Yes, I'm finally getting around to it. With Zebracon over until the final one in 2007, and only Chicago Tardis left for this year - due to finances and the health of the cat, I'll probably have to commute - I should have some time to get moving on it.
So, in order to keep all of this as clear as possible, I think I'll do separate posts, or at least mostly separate, for each part of the new community. Anyone can comment on these, so go right ahead - comments from potential viewers are just as important as those from potential moderators.
Post the first - a community name, and moderators. Who's still interested in modding? In order to keep this as stress-free as possible, I'm thinking about at least 5 moderators, covering as many LOTR actors/interests as possible. Unfortunately, we've lost Tina, but I'm hoping some of you are still interested!
And - names? I am so hopeless at that sort of thing. If you have something clever in mind, by all means suggest it. (Why does that remind me of a certain conversation I once had on helium, and attempted to recreate over the weekend??) Otherwise, I'm likely to go with something nondescript like lotr_themepix or something.
2 comments:
I am definitely interested in joining :)
I'm still interesting in joining/modding. As for names, I actually kind of like lotr_themepix, or something like it.
Post a Comment