I do realize I've STILL forgotten to hook my message board up to this blog and my LOTR website. Not a good thing. I signed up for a new one almost two weeks ago, but I keep forgetting to do it. Too much still to scan! Got the French Maximal (men's mag) article up on my site last night. That photo of Lij and Ian remains one of my all-time favorites.
TORN had a link to a site I wish I'd seen long ago (and many $$ ago): The Oscar Watch site has a lot of the LOTR Oscar ads -- really nice scans, too. After I bought almost all the ones I wanted...
This is pretty much how I feel today. No idea why. Maybe it's the idea of Lily Baggins going on vacation with her latest Frodo/Aragorn story just barely underway.... Or maybe it's the idea of Lij doing a movie with Mandy Moore. Or "Chain of Fools" still not being released. Or not being able to get to LA for the Oscars. Oh goody, now I'm even MORE depressed.
No comments:
Post a Comment