20 April 2002

It's now technically Saturday, and Friday turned out much better than I had expected. After two hours sleep, I somehow managed to get to work *nearly* on time, and pretty much did everything I had to before leaving at 10AM. So I decided to make a stop at Walgreen's walked to the train (carrying my 40 pound backpack plus a purse and my large telephoto) and still made the plane on time (albeit without a lot of time to spare). And next my plane actually arrived half an hour early, meaning that my cab dropped me off in front of the Photography Center before 5PM, for the 6PM signing. It was obvious that I was in PLENTY of time, for once.

I won't go into too many details yet, but I'll try to type more tomorrow during the day. Viggo was wonderful: laughed, talked, chatted, touched everyone, signed as many things as you wanted, posed for endless photos. I, the least Aragorn besotted person I know, was smitten. And I took upwards of 70 photos...

My favorite part (hearsay only) when told Billy was in town, fans were told to put on red lipstick, and cover him in kisses from his slave and his king.

No comments: