19 April 2002

Today's Friday Five

1. What's your favorite TV show and why? Boy, I so rarely watch TV anymore. If I could get the computer and the TV in the same room, maybe... The only things I watch with any regularity are Buffy, West Wing, and occasionally ER. I worship Allison Janney, btw!

2. Who is your favorite television star? See above. I do think it must be Allison Janney.

3. What was your favorite TV show as a child? Had a few. "Man from UNCLE" sticks in my head, especially the time when I came down with Scarlet Fever, was taken to the ER by my dad, and then we both waited impatiently for the doctor, glaring at the clock, because we were afraid we'd miss MUNCLE. Also loved "The Outer Limits" and "Combat."

4. What show do you think should have been cancelled by now? I can honestly say that I don't watch enough to know, and I sure haven't taken the time to watch enough of anything that I *think* is awful, to confirm that it is.

5. What new show do you hope escapes the axe this season? Definitely "Greg the Bunny." Sounded like a stupid concept, but it's been funny and Seth Green is wonderful (as always).

No comments: