Compatibility Test
Just found these again--I did them AGES ago. My best match was my favorite pitcher, Tom Glavine--woo hoo! I won't even post the abysmal numbers I came up with for the Hornblower boys. Of course, after I did the LOTR gang with me, I had to try them all with Elijah...
Tom Glavine Pitcher, Atlanta Braves
Physical 99%
Emotional 96%
Intellectual 99%
Overall 99%
Elijah Wood
Physical 68%
Emotional 70%
Intellectual 41% -- uh oh. Remind me not to talk philosophy with him, or anything
Overall: 60%
Orlando Bloom
Physical 20% -- Yikes. I guess I could be his shoulder to cry on?
Emotional 99%
Intellectual 41%
Total 54%
Ian McKellen
Physical 85% -- Ian is my best LOTR match. If I weren't female, I bet I'd have a perfect score!
Emotional 99%
Intellectual 99%
Total 95%
Sean Bean
Physical 77%
Emotional 22% -- eep again. Guess we have no empathy
Intellectual 72%
Total 57%
Viggo Mortenson
Physical 100%
Emotional 84%
Intellectual 84%
Total 90% -- you know, when I did this, I said "huh?" Then I met him...
Seth Green
Physical 99%
Emotional 84%
Intellectual 78%
Total 87%
Orlando’s compatibility with Elijah
Physical 85%
Emotional 62%
Intellectual 65%
Overall: 71%
Ian compatibility with Elijah
Physical 96%
Emotional 62%
Intellectual 50%
Total 70%
SeanB compatibility with Elijah
Physical 99%
Emotional 84%
Intellectual 92%
Total 92%
Lij compatibility with SeanA
Physical 33%
Emotional 11%
Intellectual 88%
Total 45%
Lij compatibility with Viggo
Physical 68%
Emotional 22%
Intellectual 14%
Total 35%
No comments:
Post a Comment