Friday Five
1. How often do you do laundry? Usually about every other week. More often if I'm working a lot of baseball games during that time, since I have only 4 uniforms.
2. What's in a typical wash load? Every piece of denim jeans and leggings I own (that fit), sheets and towels, assorted shirts, t-shirts, and uniforms.
3. Front or top loader? Powder or liquid detergent? If I go to laundromat, which I usually do, it's usually two of the smaller front-loaders unless I have extra sheets, blankets, rugs, or something. They just reopened the small laundry room in my building, which has two top loaders, but I really prefer the extra rinse cycle and less clothes-destruction of the top loaders (except when I'm either exceptionally lazy or just can't get away). For the laundromat, I usually take just enough powedered detergent in a tupperware container; if I'm just going out the back door and down the stairs, it's usually the heavier liquid stuff.
4. Do you use fabric softener in the rinse cycle? Always, without fail, at the laundromat. Varies some if I do laundry in the building, as there isn't an easy way to do it without hanging around. I sometimes substitute the sheets in that case.
5. Dryer or clothesline? Dryer for most stuff; delicates and most leggings go over the shower rod, and rugs and table runners go over the rail on the back stairs.
No comments:
Post a Comment