04 June 2002

Oh, god, I am dying here.

http://www.geocities.com/l0ckergn0me/

Oh, well, at least I am not THOSE stupid people. (Hey, Chris, it wasn't me you were satirizing, was it? Please?)

I am, however, another type of stupid person. Finally figured out why the automated refund/transfer ticket line at United wouldn't accept my ticket number. The cancelled flight was on American... duh.

But the good news is, I'm flying into SFO instead of Oakland after all--which is a big plus when you're staying at an SFO airport and not downtown! So, arrival in San Francisco for the parade on Friday morning, June 28, and departure just before midnight on Monday, July 1. Pretty much 4 full days in San Francisco, with not just the parade, but some figure skating, concerts, and (I hope) a chance to see an old friend I don't see nearly enough, and another who I'm actually staying with! Kewlness.

No comments: