15 June 2002

Hey, I'm accepted in the LOTR blogring. Now if only I can get the code inserted correctly... Templates are SO not my thing.

Yes, against all odds, I did indeed go to Viewing #28 tonight. Not sure how I'd handle being at a club on a Friday night, by myself, but I took my usual (front) row table, only on the right aisle rather than dead center, and had a table full of nice folks to my left, and well drinks were on special, so I was just *fine.* Nothing like pulling up a chair to put your feet on, and stretching out to watch your favorite movie with a vodka and a clove cigarette to make you feel truly decadent. AND I saw two things I hadn't noticed before: Gandalf tipping his hat to the villagers in Hobbiton (not sure how I had missed that), and someone in the foreground of the party scene, just as we're about to see Frodo dancing, who looks a lot like Merry. Have to check for him again next week.

No comments: