Lilith notes

Dream of demons while you sleep...

07 August 2002

Boy, why doesn't this happen to me?

Woman has debit card stolen, yet increases her bank balance....
Posted by Lilith at 8/07/2002 05:14:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Lilith's Links

  • Lilith's Livejournal
  • Lilith's Website

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2007 (5)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2006 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2005 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2004 (4)
    • ►  June (4)
  • ►  2003 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ▼  2002 (270)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (42)
    • ▼  August (67)
      • Reposted with permission from a Frodo list
      • Friday Five
      • Be very afraid...
      • I was ogling this in Borders--of course, a Legolas...
      • Relational psychology test (gacked from Housemous...
      • My answers
      • A LOTR site I hadn't visited before...
      • Rings-Thing
      • Writing rules to live by
      • Yes, there is pretty much a blog for everything...
      • Playing Shakespeare
      • Fanfic survey gacked from Torch
      • What Flavour Am I?
      • LMFFI: Character Quiz: Eponine
      • Friday Five
      • Fellowship of the Ring
      • Upgrading my YACCS comments box...
      • Finally saw "About a Boy" at the Brew and View
      • Hooray for Canada's Royal Bank
      • Doesn't it figure?
      • Rings-Thing
      • My final visit (for now) to the land of Ed Burns
      • Monday Mission
      • Why not Rivendell, dammit?
      • Woo hoo! Can I get some vodka?
      • Hobbit Interspecies Fic List
      • I finally saw "Restoration" last night
      • I know it's posted everywhere, but I love it...
      • Chicagoans - sign up for this NOW
      • smattering.org >> From December 21, 2001 (since th...
      • The Memory Hole > Work Kills
      • Idiot Page - people who think student John Holmes ...
      • Really great digital camera site
      • Caption Contest Results
      • Plush Frodo?
      • People.com | News Article | Osbournes Take in Son ...
      • I hate it when the rabbit dies...
      • I Swear this woman knows my cat...
      • Congrats to Sean and Christine Astin
      • 80s Song Quiz
      • Well, OK, except for the Barbie part
      • PromoGuy's Monday Mission 2.32
      • More icons!
      • Boy, why doesn't this happen to me?
      • Yet another LOTR Survey
      • Random Quiz
      • Catching up on my NetFlix Rentals
      • Rings Thing posted very late...
      • I'm sure I'll live through it, but it doesn't feel...
      • A page of LiveJournal icons can be found here--let...
      • I'm sorry I haven't been here more...
      • This might be more believeable if I weren't postin...
      • Argh, no LOTR!
      • Great Alyson Hannigan interview
      • 43.75 %My weblog owns 43.75 % of me.Does your webl...
      • I am 36% GeekYou probably work in computers, or a ...
      • I am 60% Internet AddictI am pretty addicted, but ...
      • Friday Five
      • What's Your Writing Style? I am a POET I know t...
      • What is Art?
      • WeatherPixie for Chicago
      • Lulu lives
      • Commuter dies in Boston
      • It's almost DVD time!
      • Yeah, I finally did it
      • Want a personal start page?
      • I'm just way too old for this...
    • ►  July (63)
    • ►  June (36)
    • ►  May (15)
    • ►  April (23)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (9)

About Me

My photo
Lilith
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.