I found my copies of the broadcasts, and wanted the pro tapes. Well, the tapes (if available, which they aren't currently) are over $900, for 11 tapes of just under an hour each. Assuming they turn up anywhere as pro tapes (rather than copies), anyone want to go in with me on them? I'd gladly go up to a couple hundred dollars myself. My copies are horrendous--we got it on WYCC Channel 20, on which I got terrible reception. Parts of my tapes are pretty much unwatchable (but not, luckily, unlistenable).
Who's in it, you may ask? Directed by John Barton, including: Peggy Ashcroft, Tony Church, Sinead Cusack, Judi Dench, Susan Fleetwood, Mike Gwilym, Sheila Hancock, Lisa Harrow, Alan Howard, Ben Kingsley, Jane Lapotaire, Barbara Leigh-Hunt, Ian McKellen, Richard Pasco, Michael Pennington, Roger Rees, Norman Rodway, Donald Sinden, Patrick Stewart, David Suchet and Michael Williams
No comments:
Post a Comment