1. What's your favorite piece of clothing that you currently own?
It's a sort-of twinset, I suppose. A silky rayon tank top with matching long, mostly-cotton blazer with cutwork, in a sort of dusty rose with a hint of a blue undertone. The color is good on me, I like the style, and thanks to the layers, it's good for most temperatures from 60 to 90.
2. What piece of clothing do you most want to acquire?
I used to have a pair of canvas jeans, that I could dress up or down. Wore those out. I'd like something like that again, and khaki's (at least the ones I have) just don't quite make it.
3. What piece of clothing can you not bring yourself to get rid of? Why?
My huge and almost-untouched collection of skating t-shirts and sweatshirts. I was the same way about my 30-year-old collection of Manilow t-shirts, but rats made a nest in that box when it was in storage, so those are gone now.
4. What piece of clothing do you look your best in?
Well, that varies on my mood, my makeup, and my weight. I have a sleeveless black crepe dress that I adore, and another one in lavender that I recently wore in San Francisco and was fairly pleased with the result.
5. What has been your biggest fashion accident?
Probably my hair. I just refuse to do anything with it, and at my age, I really need more of a "hairdo" than a "wash and go".
No comments:
Post a Comment