1. If I could guarantee that the Fashion Police would not lay the smackdown on you, which favorite out-of-style article of clothing do you wish you could wear right now? (and if you have photos of you wearing it, post 'em)
Hmmm, I can't say there's one thing I'd bring back that hasn't already *been* back at least once. Maybe those loose, floral hippie-type dresses? Those were really comfortable. And dashikis.
2. In your opinion, who is famous but shouldn't be?
Josh Hartnett. Of course, I'm exaggerating here. He deserves to be famous, I guess. But I can't understand just how popular he is, or why he made the recent People list of great actors. I just don't think his work (quality *or* quantity) supports that, at least not yet.
3. Are there any new movies or TV shows that you are forward to this fall?
I am *so* out of TV that I have no clue what's no now, let alone in the fall. Movie for fall would, I guess, be the second DVD release of "Lord of the Rings" with the extra half-hour of footage. If I can put in what I *am* looking for in the fall that isn't a new TV show, it would be the return of Anthony Stewart Head to "Buffy."
4. If you had a time machine that you could use only one time (there and back), where would you go and what would you do?
Ask me next month and I might have a different answer, but for now, I wish I'd gone to San Diego ComiCon the first weekend in August.
5. What cologne of perfume do you like to wear? Which brand do you prefer that your partner wear?
I generally like the spicier orientals and the victorian florals--no particular brands preferred. I used to have a favorite cologne for men, but I've forgotten its name! (for friends: it was that one Praedy used to wear)
6. Do you recall your first "French kiss?" Tell me about how that felt, and how it came about. Do you like them?
I was a sophomore or junior in high school, dating an older guy for the first time. It was on the sidewalk outside of my house (while I was wondering who in my house or neighborhood might be watching). I was so caught up in finally *being* kissed that I can't say I remember if I actually liked it or not.
7. Excluding your partner...If you had the opportunity, who would you most like to French kiss?
Hmmm.... Because he has a reputation for not being a good kisser and I'd like to find out for myself (and, I hope, be able to report that the reputation was WRONG): Elijah Wood
BONUS: Can't you see that it's late at night?
This is two weeks in a row I haven't understood the bonus question! I am *so* out of it...
No comments:
Post a Comment