- Frodo – “No, I feel fine. Didn’t hurt a bit.”
- Orcs – “Nah, lets have a hobbit tea party today and be nice to them all.”
- Gollum – “Nah, keep the ring, my dear Baggins. I found a better one in a yule cracker.”
- Female healer - "Here's a sponge Frodo - wash yourself."
- Elrond – “Yes, you’re right, purple is really NOT my colour.”
- Frodo – “Bring it on – I can take it!”
- Legolas – “Do you think my bum looks big in this?”
- Female healer – “No, I don’t think Frodo really needs a bath.”
- Frodo – “No, give me the really BIG axe.”
- Female healer – “No, I can take care of this injury with out taking Frodo’s clothes off.”
- Elrond – “No, Frodo will be fine. Now, who wants to hear some really good jokes?”
- Frodo – “I will save you Aragorn!”
- Pippin cheerfully – “So, he is going to live then?”
- Female healer - "Oh, just stick a plaster on it."
- Sam (muttering) – “Sam, do this. Sam, fetch that. Sam, cook my breakfast. Sam, carry me. Bl**dy useless upperclass twit.”
- Frodo – “Hey everyone, I went a whole day with out falling over!”
- Farmer Maggot – “No, go ahead young hobbit, take all the mushrooms you like.”
- Aragorn – “Here’s a sword Frodo, take care of yourself.”
- Bilbo - "Oh Frodo, just take an asprin and stop acting like a wimp."
- Frodo - "I hate strawberry bubble bath."
31 August 2002
Reposted with permission from a Frodo list
as posted by Angie, dialogue that one would never read on a Frodo hurt/comfort list:
No comments:
Post a Comment