Lilith notes

Dream of demons while you sleep...

20 September 2002

It's been far too long since I've done a pointless quiz.


Which Izzard Are You?

Slut Izzard: You'll crawl into any duvet any time of the day. You get to shag everyone, and wear all their clothes. You're concerned with appearances, whether anyone will shag you, or whether you'll shag anyone else. Rejoice!! For you are a fashion queen.
Posted by Lilith at 9/20/2002 11:56:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Lilith's Links

  • Lilith's Livejournal
  • Lilith's Website

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2007 (5)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2006 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2005 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2004 (4)
    • ►  June (4)
  • ►  2003 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ▼  2002 (270)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ▼  September (42)
      • From Saturday night's dinner
      • New Amazon link!
      • Gizmodo -- the gadgets weblog
      • PayPal Targeted by Scam Artists
      • Lovely, BIG screencaps -- Sam and Frodo
      • Orli's latest shoot
      • Picasso movie update from Fox News
      • Do you do a lot of digital art?
      • MailWasher - help stamp out SPAM in your inbox
      • Just what I needed: A smart alarm clock
      • Julian Clary
      • Fun (not stupid) police tricks
      • Slightly Ghoulish List from TechTV's "Screen Savers"
      • Reporters Find New Outlet, and Concerns, in Web Logs
      • Midge Ure is coming back to Chicago!
      • Ever need to create a .pdf but you don't have Adob...
      • Friday Five
      • It's been far too long since I've done a pointless...
      • LOTR **Popcorn** Bags???
      • A List Apart: 10 Tips on Writing the Living Web
      • Yes, I'm finally writing the "Try Seventeen" summa...
      • I finally did it, I think
      • WireImage Photos
      • Good golly, Orli!
      • Toronto photos & Monday Mission
      • Friday Five
      • I only just got home, and I'm DEAD
      • I'm still incoherent...
      • OK, so I lied
      • Live and Direct ...
      • Leaving for Toronto in the morning...
      • Go see photos of cimorene and waxie!
      • Tolkien Art Gallery
      • LOTR related pics
      • Friday Five
      • Need any webspace?
      • Lord of the Rings guided tours of New Zealand
      • Strange and fun links I got from the Atti list
      • Great photos on this site, including Japan mag scans
      • Sony unveils Net-connected hard-disk video recorder
      • Results of the August Caption Contest are up
      • I did my rings-thing
    • ►  August (67)
    • ►  July (63)
    • ►  June (36)
    • ►  May (15)
    • ►  April (23)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (9)

About Me

My photo
Lilith
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.