
This one is from our Lord of the Rings DVD release party, held at a hotel in Rosemont (more or less Rosemont, anyway). It's Dargie taking a photo of me taking a photo of her... I'd like to do this again for the extended DVD release--it was a blast!

Is this the definition of a fan, or what? Having your photo taken with a LOTR standee in a store in Evanston, and while in a partial Cubs uniform besides! Yeah, that's me. Still hoping either Heidi or I can GET this standee. Laurie managed to snag one, of course--because she wanted the Legolas one! She says there's a new Aragorn, but I haven't seen it yet.

This one is Heidi, with her elf. I got standee envy after taking this photo, and ordered the "Happy Pants" Frodo standee. If you're coming to Zebracon next year, you can pose with it there.
No comments:
Post a Comment