I share an unlimited bandwidth/unlimited space website with a friend. It's $300/year, for up to 6 domains and 10 subdomains. (LilithOfSherwood is part of that space) I haven't had any major problems with it, but I must say that load/response times (both pages for viewers and uploads via FTP) are slower than average--but the price is pretty incredible.
We're just about to renew, and one of our sublessors is getting separate space, so we have space for one domain available. We have been charging people $50 per year per domain, and that's what we're looking for again. If you wanted to look at the webhost, the name is FeaturePrice and you can find them at http://www.featureprice.com/?c=2&p=6 If you're not looking for anything fancier than the ability to host a domain and subdomains, FrontPage extensions, CGI bin, and e-mail, this could be a good option for you. If you want a lot of support, fast load times, and maybe some fancier stuff, you might want to look elsewhere. (I do highly recommend my other webhost, OLM.net). One more caveat: no adult content
No comments:
Post a Comment