What's the first fandom you wrote fic for? - The first thing I wrote for publication was in Blake's 7. I had played around with some Doctor Who stories that I didn't finish or publish.
What's the most recent fandom that you've written fic for? - I'm writing (not completed) in Lord of the Rings.
What's the title of your first fanfic? - rats, I can't remember. Something with "Phoenix" in it. Shattered Phoenix, maybe?
Does it suck beyond the telling of it? - Nope. Parts of it are very good, in fact. Mostly the parts I can't remember writing...
Is it slash or het? - Het
What was your first 'ship? - Bodie/Doyle or Avon/Vila.
What's your fave 'ship now? - Frodo/Aragorn
What 'ship makes your eyes bleed and your loins turn into monkey guts? - Huh?
What is your most common fic pairing? - To write, you mean? That would have to be het at this point, Servalan/Tarrant.
What pairing did you swear that you'd never write, but eventually did? - any RPS
What pairing do you swear you will never, ever write, even if your favorite character promised to make sweet love to you in their crypt/hotel/van/haunted apartment/prison cell/flat if you did? - Anything featuring a character played by Leonardo DiCaprio.
What's the wackiest fanfic situation you've put the characters in? - I'm not much into wacky. I suppose a rather unexpected 3-way that is still in wip stage, which *might* feature a hotel suite with the parties in the bedroom being unaware of what is going on in the common area, and vice versa.
What pairing do you hate to admit to actually indulging in, against your better judgment? - A whole bunch of RPS, which I have always been categorically opposed to.
Can you remember the first fanfic you ever read? - Nope.
How long have you been involved in internet fandom(s)? - How long have I been on the internet? Maybe 4 years?
Ever written a cross over? - Not so far
Best crossover fic you've read? - The "Chosen Men" series
What pairing do you want to write, but don't think you could? - Frodo/Aragorn
No comments:
Post a Comment