Borrowed this from Sarah, who got it from Amanda, who got it from Holly.. well, you get the idea. I'll probably edit it a bit tonight when I get home and see which CD's are laying by my computer.
1) makes you want to dance: "Bailamos" by Enrique Iglesias, "Smooth" by Santana and Rob Thomas, "La Isla Bonita" by Madonna (sensing a trend? yeah, anything latin)
2) makes you happy: "Blue Savannah" by Erasure
3) reminds you of an ex-lover: any of the real treacly ballads from the mid- to late-70s
4) reminds you of an ex-friend: "Casi Un Bolero" by Ricky Martin
5) describes your relationship with your parents: I don't have *a* relationship with them, but two different ones. Not going there
6) makes you cry: When I was a kid, it was any version of "Last Kiss." Now it's "I Dreamed a Dream" or "Empty Chairs at Empty Tables" or most of the rest of the Les Mis score.
7) makes you laugh:
8) makes you ponder life:
9) says a lot about you: "I'll sleep when I'm dead" by Bon Jovi
10) reminds you of the one you want: "Breathe" by Midge Ure
11) you wish you wrote: "Fortress Around Your Heart" by Sting
12) you never want to hear again: most Eminem or Backstreet Boys songs
13) you want played at your funeral: "I'll Sleep When I'm Dead" by Bon Jovi
14) you want to get married to: "Love is all around" by Wet Wet Wet
15) makes friends think of you: Somebody give me a clue here. I have NO idea. Duran Duran?
16) you once loved but got sick of: Most of the Thompson Twins stuff
17) you love by a band/artist you hate:
18) you sheepishly admit to liking: I suppose "La Vida Loca" by Ricky Martin, but I'm not really sheepish because I like him a lot.
19) makes you want to mosh: I'm way too old for that
20) you'd do anything to see played live: "Maggie May" by Rod Stewart
21) reminds you of your childhood: Mantovani
22) sums up your teenage years: "I'm 18" by Alice Cooper (well, that's the closest I could come, anyway)
23) most people like but you hate:
24) you love the lyrics of: Nearly anything by Sting or David Bowie
25) you used to hate but now love:
26) is best played in the car:
27) you like to fall asleep to: entire "Breathe" album by Midge Ure
28) you like to wake up to:
29) you like out of your parents record collection: classic soundtracks and original scores
30) you love that you wouldn't know about if it wasn't for a friend: several songs by Savage Garden and Nine Inch Nails
31) makes you think of someone who died: soundtrack from "Gigi"
32) you love the video more than the tune: "Blue Jean" by David Bowie (I love the song, but I like the video even better)
33) reminds you of your first crush:
34) is good to listen to whilst holding hands:
35) you love which is from your favourite movie: "I Was Born in Love With You" from the Tim Dalton version of "Wuthering Heights"
36) makes you think of the moon:
37) makes you think of stars:
38) makes you think of the sun: "Here Comes the Sun" by George Harrison (obvious, or what?)
39) makes you think of the night: "In the Air Tonight" by Phil Collins
40) makes you think of sex: "Breathe" by Midge Ure and "Personal Jesus" by Depeche Mode
41) makes you think of being alone:
42) makes you smile: "Love is All Around" by the Troggs (thanks to Orli and Kate)
43) you love to hear at clubs: Depeche remixes
44) is not your "typical type" of style but you love anyway: "American Woman" by Lenny Kravitz
45) reminds you of your best mate: anything by Arcadia
46) reminds you of your siblings: "Born in the USA" by Bruce Springsteen
47) reminds you of the one you want but can't have: "Breathe" by Midge Ure (or almost anything else from that album, really)
48) you can sing really well: "Desperado" (Eagles) or "I'm the Singer, You're the Song" (Tanya Tucker)
49) you love which is instrumental: The Lord of the Rings Soundtrack.
50) has only been released recently but you love already:
No comments:
Post a Comment