Just signed up for Blogger Pro. Fingers crossed that this IS actually an improvement! Need to learn how to use the new features. Best try this 1) not on a Monday, and 2) not on a Monday when I have had less than 4 hours sleep the night before, and 3) not on a Monday (etc) when I really don't understand how to code the darned thing in the first place.
Boy, just when I think I have it, I mess it up worse. I really dread when I decide on a new template and have to do the customizations ALL OVER AGAIN! If anyone has any suggestions on cleaning up all this weird space, DO feel free to let me know! And it doesn't help that Blogger has had the mysterious disappearing-template syndrome all day, either. Let's try editing it in w.bloggar instead and see if it STAYS edited this time!
No comments:
Post a Comment