01 July 2002

OK, OK! For those who cannot wait for my page.... Sorry I'm so slow, but 1) I'm sunburned, 2) I'm way too old for this, and 3) it takes *forever* to load, edit, and upload photos from this laptop.

Serena was, of course, *fabulous*. I can't begin to tell you what they think of him here, or him of them in return. It was like nothing I've ever seen. Sharon Gless was totally overwhelmed by it all, nearly in tears over what a great time she was having, but Sir Ian just fed off it, sent it back out, received it back, and so on in an infinite feedback loop. I am *so* glad I came.

I took literally HUNDREDS of photos, so give me a little time to get them all up. Some will appear tonight, but most will take days or weeks.

I'm in love with two new people: Donna Sachet and Shawna Virago, whose photos you will see on my site. Simply fantastic. And seeing Dead or Alive for the first time was an incredible rush.

So, tomorrow (Monday) I catch up with the two local friends I've missed, try to get a last bit of time with Cody, then head for my red-eye flight and straight from there to work. UGH! Don't expect much of a rings-thing from me on Tuesday!

No comments: