1. What is your favorite snack food? Does anyone you know have weird tastes in snacks?
My favorite snacks are cheese (nearly any kind) and Pepsi or Mountain Dew. What's weird taste?
2. Ever caught yourself saying "well it can't get any worse" and it does? What's the story there?
As Roseanne Rosannadanna would say: It just goes to show ya, it's always somethin.
3. I have a super-short attention span, and it always was my downfall in school, especially math class. What's your attention span like and how has it served you?
I used to have a great attention span. As I get older, I find my patience (like the fellowship's list of allies) grows *thin*.
4. Do you believe in the existence of extra-terrestrials?
I find it difficult to believe that they *cannot* exist. Not so sure I'm as rabid a believer was I was in my youth. I think it was "Dark Skies" letting me in on the fact that aliens were behind the JFK assassination that made me a bit cynical. (Remember your George Carlin: several cats were seen in the immediate vicinity of the grassy knoll.)
5. What do you think of the whole "crop circles" phenomenon?
I think it was hobbits. Maybe invisible hobbits. Or time-travelling hobbits. But it seems hobbit-like to me.
6. Ever had a time where you begin visiting with someone you don't know all that well and just find you "click" like long lost pals? Tell me about how that came to happen, and who was it? What kind of things do you have in common?
Most recently it was Cody, who I had never met in person (just via our blogs, and only fairly recently at that) until I went out to San Francisco Pride. We like a whole lot of the same things, we know and/or read several of the same people, we've been in several of the same fandoms, and it even seems like half the time I run a search for something on ebay, I come up with one of her items!
7. When I was at the cemetery a few weeks ago, I began to recall my Dad's funeral so many years ago. It is so vivid, sitting there in the family room as his friends passed by and paid their respects, the music, his face, the tears. What funeral do you remember most vividly?
I tend not to do ceremonies of any sort--graduations, christenings, weddings or funerals. The two deaths I remember most clearly, having followed everything on TV, are JFK and Princess Diana.
BONUS: How can I forget you, girl?
Take a letter, Maria.
No comments:
Post a Comment