25 July 2002

I've been in a scanning frenzy

I got my new Cedco Page-A-Day Calendar earlier this week, and yesterday I saw that it had hit the retail stores as well. There were quite a few photos in it that I hadn't seen before at all, and several more that were variations on the more familiar ones, so I thought I'd get them scanned and online, both for people who just wanted to look, and for those who might be considering it but wanted a better idea of what they were buying. I put the majority of the more interesting ones up last night, but I'll probably add more.

Quite a few new ones of Aragorn and Legolas and Gandalf, while not *quite* as many of Frodo, although I love the one at left. It was also interesting to see that the ones of Frodo in the tree, which I assumed had been from a different opening (instead of him reading sitting under a tree) were instead excised from the flight to Bree.

No comments: